The Information Technology Branch of China Telecom Co., Ltd. says that they officially launched the new platform for data and voice to the public on July 1, 2022. The service number is changed to 412-...
1. According to Article 3-1-1 of the Road Traffic Accident Reconstruction Regulations: The investigation committee only accepts traffic accident cases processed by the police authority, cases submitte...
Citizens who have been driving under the influence (DUI) with a breathalyzer reading of 0.25mg/L or above or a blood alcohol concentration of at least 0.05% will not only be charged in accordance with...
- Foreigner Service 0800-024-111
- Citizen Service Hotline 1999
- Pay traffic fines with the new mobile payment option of Bank SinoPac APP (DACARD)
- Enhanced Pandemic Prevention of Bus Transportation Audited and Promoted at the Transshipment Center by Director General of the Taichung City Transportation Bureau
- Starting from Today Penalty Payments of Traffic Violation Cases can be Made via Mobile Channels
- The penalty payment service counter stationed by the Office at the Taichung Motor Vehicle Office since March 4th, 2020 will not be open to accept penalty payments of traffic violation cases during their lunch break.
- From October 1st, 2019 a violator can pay traffic fines with a credit card at the counter plus a handling fee
- Taichung City Government Promotes Amendment of Drunk Driving Law with Increased Penalties for Violators
- Combating Driving under the Drug or Alcohol Influence 37 Pieces of Real Estate under Confiscation
- Grievance Period of Traffic Fine Payment